Beauty from the Oceans
One round 12mm bronze abalone with shimmering metallic hints cabochon is artfully surrounded with mesmerizing spirals of sterling silver. Complete with a High polished rhodium plate to prevent tarnishing.
In some Native American cultures, the shell of the abalone is to burn sage. They believe the combined spiritual power of abalone and sage would take their messages to their Gods. The smoke of the sage is used to cleanse evil spirits.
FREE Shipping! to U.S.A. locations
- Metal: Rhodium over sterling silver
- Stone Information: One round 12mm bronze abalone cabochon
- Setting Type: Bezel/Adhesive
- Measurements: 15/16"L x 3/4"W x 3/16"H
- Country of Origin: Thailand