Statement Teak Presentation Piece
Beauty and refined elegance define this free-formed, teak wood decorative bowl. Features ivory Capiz shell interior creatively weaved like Tarpon fish scales with a light brown, wood grain exterior finish.
Display this impressive piece as a decorative accent or also use it as a serving dish.
The shells are molded into shapes and then laminated. The process follows using a high polymer resin that has passed the tests for allowable lead and cadmium. The finish is food-safe and heat-resistant.
- A creative form with an abstract handmade design
- This bowl is made from teak wood and Capiz shell materials
- This natural style large wood and Capiz bowl comes in a natural brown finish
- Measures 16.5"L x 14"W x 6.25"H, weight: 10.8 lbs
- Made in Indonesia
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth, and clean the shell with diluted detergent and water
- Only One Available
Shipping UPS GROUND in 3 to 7 Days
Capiz Shell is the inside lining of an oyster abundant in Southeast Asia, especially around the Philippines and Indonesia. The shells were used as windows before glass was available, hence the nickname “windowpane oyster”.